Issue tracking is one of the critical aspects of the software development process. Having a robust error management process improves overall product quality, reduces costs, improves ROI, and increases your team’s productivity.
That’s why it’s important to choose the right bug tracker. To make your bug management easier, we are pleased to announce our new integration with Bugasura – a simple and collaborative bug tracking platform for modern agile teams.
Bugasura’s integration with LambdaTest allows you to submit a bug or task directly from the LambdaTest platform to your respective Bugasura instance while performing cross-browser testing of your websites and web applications.
What is Bugasura?
Bugasura is a simple issue tracking and management tool that is simple, fast and uses a flexible approach to reporting, tracking and closing issues.
It helps SaaS teams in a variety of ways.
- Track bugs for modern software applications and eliminate the problems associated with traditional bug tracking software.
- Avoid customer churn and fix issues faster.
- It integrates with various third-party tools like Slack, GitHub, WhatsApp, and more.
- Flexible pricing plans.
- Automatic screenshot function with video capture.
- It has its own Chrome extension and Android app.
Why use Bugasura for tracking and reporting bugs?
Bugasura helps you automate test data and reporting during testing. Available for web, mobile web and native apps. Bugasura also comes with a reporter app to quickly log bugs and issues in bug tracking platforms like Bugasura and Jira.
This is why you should use Bugasura to track and report bugs –
- Growing organizations require scalable solutions that scale with their growth. Bugasura offers flexibility to standardize work in teams and allows complete freedom to create their working methods.
- It’s built with product, design, QA, development teams, and the customer in mind, making reporting bugs a breeze.
- It offers greater efficiency in reporting issues during the software development phase and accelerates the overall software development life cycle.
- Bugasura’s in-app analytics provides a deeper insight into the problem state and reproduces it efficiently.
LambdaTest integration with Bugasura
LambdaTest now integrates with Bugasura to help agile teams easily perform one-click bug logging while testing their websites and applications. If you use Bugasura to track your issues in one place, then you’ll love this LambdaTest integration with Bugasura.
With this integration, you can directly send issues from LambdaTest to Bugasura with one click, right from the middle of a test session on the LambdaTest platform. You can create and share test execution results from the LambdaTest platform to the Bugasura instance.
By integrating LambdaTest with Bugasura, you can log issues, send them to a specific project, and collaborate with your team in real time.
If you want to get started with integrating Bugasura and LambdaTest, check out our Bugasura integration guide.
Give LambdaTest’s new integration with Bugasura a spin and let us know your thoughts in the comments section or in the LambdaTest Community. You can also try other LambdaTest integrations with multiple third-party tools for CI/CD, project management, no-code automation, and more.
We’re adding more third-party integrations to let you run seamless cross-browser testing at a faster pace. If your favorite tool is missing, let us know and we’ll make it happen.
Until then, happy testing! 🙂