Welcome to another Okta workflow tips post. Read all previous tips.
In this post:
- Creating a Duo Auth connection in the Workflows Connector Builder
- Create helpflows online meeting recording
- A new community platform for online dating
Creating a Duo Auth connection in the Workflows Connector Builder
This tip is from David Minema. David is an IT Engineer II at Coalition Inc. He also hangs out in the #okta-workflows channel on the MacAdmins Slack and testing12.org.
David posted a guide on how to create a custom Due Auth connection in the Workflows Connector Builder.
We are in the midst of implementing Duo in our organization and want to use it almost everywhere, including Okta workflows. We created slash Slack commands that make some serious changes (more posts on those later) and decided that prompting the user to execute the command with Duo would be another layer of security (after verifying they’re in the right Okta groups to perform the action to begin with.)
Here’s how we implemented Duo Auth in the Connector builder.
Connector Builder Beta
Create helpflows online meeting recording
In case you missed our online meeting on how to use the assistant. Watch the replay where you will learn:
- How to use a List For-Each card to process a list
- How to use the streaming option to process a list
A new community platform for online dating
We are now using a new platform for online events called Crowdcast: http://crowdcast.io/workflows. Here are a few reasons why we love Crowdcast:
- A community-focused online event platform
- Central page with all upcoming and past events
- Follow a channel to get notified when it goes live
- An event replay is available immediately after the event ends, on the same page
- Event chat is available before, during and after the event
- Works in the browser (nothing to install)
So go to http://crowdcast.io/oktaworkflows and click on the green I follow button to follow us!