At home ” Software Development”
Welcome to the Okta Workflow Tips post. Read all previous tips.
In this post:
- New in Workflows: Search flow history and allow delegated admins to run flows
- Search groups with custom search criteria
- Work with lists online meeting recording
New in Workflows: Search flow history and allow delegated admins to run flows
The Workflows team has released two new features to help you build workflows and automata:
- Search Stream History – Allows finding specific text across multiple runs
- Allow Delegated Admins to Run Flow – Allows non-super admins to run flows
Read more about search flow history and delegated flows.
Search groups with custom search criteria
When searching for groups, you want to find all groups that start with a certain text. Use it Custom search criteria field with one of Okta’s search operators.
In the example below, the map will find all groups whose name starts with (sw) No code:
Work with lists online meeting recording
In this video, you’ll learn how to build a flow to process a list of records with a helper flow:
- How to use the List For-Each card to process a list
- How to use the streaming option to process a list